Spinifex Caravans—together with its director, Steve—has designed, constructed and customised countless off-road caravans through the years. But none of those designs offer that complete, uncompromised level of freedom quite like the EpiX Premier. Australia’s outdoorsmen and women can finally experience for themselves the EpiX Premier’s top-of-the-line quality and unmatched utility with caravans built based on years of experience, R&D, trials and testing.
Epix Premier Photo Galleries
If you want our director Steve’s opinion, this is his favourite of all of the vans he has ever designed. Why? Well because it has absolutely everything that anyone could want for an offroad adventure. Years of experience, R & D and testing and trialing have culminated in this magnificent machine. The EpiX premier is the top of the line RV for Spinifex. Check out what you get for your investment.
As Heavy As It Needs To Be
The EpiX Premier comes loaded with all the good stuff you would find in our basic EpiX caravan, and then some. With multiple water tanks, batteries and solar panels, adventurers need not worry about ever running out of the basics. There is also a 2-foot difference between the EpiXPremier’s internal and external real estate, and you best believe that Spinifex Caravans has filled that space with every utility and luxury one could ever hope to find in a caravan.
Maximum ATM (Aggregate Trailer Mass): 3500kg – 4400kg
Prescribed Towing Vehicle: Land Cruiser/Patrol or any American-made truck
- 16’0″ – Internal – (18’0″External) Starts at $135,500
- 17’0″ – Internal – (19’0″ External) Starts at $138,500
- 18’0″ – Internal – (20’0″ External) Starts at $141,000
- 19’0″ – Internal – (21’0″ External) Starts at $143,500
- 20’0″ – Internal – (22’0″ External) Starts at $146,000
- 21’0″ – Internal – (23’0″ External) Starts at $148,500
- 22’0″ – Internal – (24’0″ External) Starts at $151,000
- 23’0″ – Internal – (25’0″ External) Starts at $153,500
- 24’0″ – Internal – (26’0″ External) Starts at $156,000
Our sizes range from 16’0″ – 24’0″ but can also increase by 0.6″ as well
Note: The EpiX Premier includes lots of extra’s that do not come as standard with our basic EpiX model.
75mm dual beam hot dipped galvanized chassis made from 350 grade Australian Bluescope steel with extended A-frame & drop down legs.
Airbag Suspension Cruisemaster Independent Load sharing auto/manual airbag suspension with twin Gabriel shock absorbers each wheel, on-board compressor and storage tank and plug in tyre inflator point.
The Cruisemaster airbag suspension system provides the ultimate in ride control and load protection. The ability to be manually or automatically adjusted for varying load conditions makes it the perfect suspension for RVs.
- 150mm signal beam or 75mm dual beam hot dipped galvanized chassis made from 350 grade Australian Bluescope steel with extended A-frame and double rear bar or
- 150mm single beam light weight hot dipped galvanized chassis made from 350 grade Australian BlueScope steel with extended A-frame
- Heavy duty double or signal rear bar with twin spare wheel carriers
- A-frame & drop down legs
- Heavy duty galvanized wheel arches with mud flaps
- Mesh covered aluminium stone shield with Mud Flaps
- Steel Mesh between A-frame
- One-piece Composite Floor
- XT Cruisemaster Airbag Suspension, Independent Load sharing, auto and manual airbag suspension operation with twin Gabriel shock absorbers on each wheel, on-board compressor and storage tank and plug in tyre inflator point with hoses and tyre pressure gage
- XT Cruisemaster airbag suspension system provides the ultimate in ride control and load protection. The ability to be manually or automatically adjusted for varying load and camping site conditions. This makes it the perfect suspension for your Spinifex Caravan
- 2 Tonne slimline Jack on A-Frame. This Jack stays on the caravan
- 12” electrically hydraulic disc brakes, activated by 1600psi Hydrastar hydraulic actuator brake pump. Floating calliper and ventilated rotor advantages over drum brakes. This gives better cooling, less likely to overheat and fade and less likely to cause issues from stones, mud and water
- 6x BFG 285/70R17 KO2 Tyres & Mag Rims. A range of wheel offsets and stud pattern to match your tow vehicle (where possible). If requesting 18” rims and tyres this will be an extra cost
- McHitch off Road Auto Coupling with ratchet handbrake. Hitch-Ezy 5 tonne coupling and Lovells 4 tonne hitch upgrades available
- McHitch 800pound Weight Distribution Hitch
- Twin 9kg gas bottles with regulator and changeover switch
- 2x Jerry can holders on A-Frame
- 3x 100amp Lithium Batteries – on tray in battery box with five (5) year warranty.
- Victron MultiPlus 2000 VA inverter / 80amp charger with internal remote.
- Victron MPPT digital solar regulator with internal display.
- DC to DC Charger. For charging batteries while driving.
- 240 volt to 12 volt transformer.
- 4x 150-watt solar panels (600 Watts).
- 7x Double power points.
- 6x 12 volt \ USB socket
- 12 volt Fuse bank and 240 volt circuit breaker
- 32” HD LED TV/DVD Combo with USB & HDMI inlet & Internal TV bracket with internal TV bracket with one 12 volts / 240-volt points.
- Winegard Snowflake Aerial.
- ZCG Scalar AM/FM Radio Antenna, black 900mm.
- Fusion MS-AV755 Radio/CD/DVD/MP3/USB, Bluetooth and External Control.
- LED energy efficient internal lighting.
- GPS Tracker.
- Cell-Fi-Go, Extends mobile signal in remote locations.
- Oyster automatic Satellite System with Vast Box.
- IBIS 4 low profile Air Conditioner / Inverter with Remote Control built in soft start
- Reversing Camera on the back
- Your choice of interior finishes, including heavy duty vinyl flooring, door and draw front
- Colours, pelmets and curtains.
- Pillow Top Café Dinette – 100% Genuine leather upholstery.
- High grade soft-Closing Drawer Runners and Hinges on all drawers and doors.
- Laminated bench tops & Full height kitchen splash back.
- Laminated drop-down bench top over stove top.
- Full length Roller Blind on entrance door.
- Innerspring mattress with pillow top (with bolster) on slatted pull out bed base.
- Microwave 20L.
- Recessed Swift Stove 3Gas-1 Electric-Grill & Fan Forced Oven.
- 2* Sirocco 12-volt Fans.
- Vitrifrigo 230, Evakool 208 and Bushman 190 litre fridge freezer options.
- Rangehood with Digital Clock (vented outside).
- Stainless steel deep sink with three way flick mixer.
- Vanity with ceramic sink, flick mixer & mirror.
- Full Length Mirror in ensuite where posable.
- Fantastic Vent above Toilet.
- 2* Padded Boards in Entrance.
- Dometic Diesel or gas heater opens
- Full interlocking aluminium wall frames and roof.
- Fully insulated with thick polyboard, properly fitted to fill all cavities.
- White Gloss Fibreglass Reinforced External Wall and Roof Panels.
- Thick Aluminium propeller plate body armour at the front, rear and sides.
- Through boot – marine carpeted with a hatch on either side.
- Generator box – Gal lined – pull out tray to suit Honda 2 or 2.2KVA Generator.
- 1500 Long pull out tray on door side of through boot.
- Double glazed, tinted, European windows complete with midge proof flyscreens & privacy blinds.
- Four Pin locking door with crim safe security screen.
- Front door dust cover.
- External TV bracket enclosed in sealed hatch compartment with 12 volt /240 volt Power points.
- Foam backed vinyl stone protector, vents and roll out awning arm covers.
- Aussie Traveller Sunburst Rollout Awning 3* Curved Rafters.
- Full Length Anti Flap Kit.
- Ranger Maxi front hatch & 2* Fantastic Vents with 3 speed quiet ceiling fan.
- Shower hatch with fan
- LED trailer lighting including marker lights and tail lights
- External lights 3* door side, 1* offside
- Blue LED door handle light and step box lights
- Trailer plug to suit vehicle & Anderson Plug charge wire
- Aluminium Single manual pullout step
- External Table 1000*450
- Mains pressure entry with pressure reducer.
- Separate Lockable water fillers.
- 4 to 5 x 80L shower & 1* 65L drinking heavy duty water tanks depending on the size of the caravan.
- 1* 80L Grey Water Tank.
- LED water tank gauges.
- Individual plumbed water tanks with separate pump.
- Separate drinking water filter system with separate pump.
- External Shower.
- 4kg front loading washing machine.
- Thetford toilet with ceramic bowl and dustproof lockable service door.
- SOG 12volt Vent System for the Toilet.
- Truma Aqua Go Instantaneous hot water heater with electronic ignition.
- Flush mount gas bayonet fitting with cover.
- Twin 9kg gas bottles with regulator and changeover switch.
- Water tap on A-Frame
See the Optional Extras tab to install additional features to your EpiX Premier caravan. You may also view the caravan floor plans here.
- Air Conditioning
- Front Boot Hatch
- Oyster Satellite System
- Washing Machine
- With so much more - this van is fully loaded with extra inclusions
Whilst you will find that the EpiX Premier has all the bells and whistles, you may want to swap some products for others, so here is our extensive list of what you can add or change.
This list tells you what Optional Extra's you can add to an EpiX Premier Caravan. Please note that extra costs do apply to add these items, we will happily talk you through all of this.
- Bush scrub bars on chassis
- Upgrade ATM to 4.4 Tonne with airbag \ 4.1 Tonne with Coil
- Hayman Reese 1200 Pound Weight Distribution Hitch
- Aluminium box on A-frame L1430 * W500 * H300
- Aluminium box on Bumper Bar - L2380 * W225 * H700
- Trail mate jack
- Lockable pole carrier 150mm diameter on bumper bar
- Upgrade to single 12 volt Omini step
- Upgrade to double 12 volt Omini step
Tow Vehicle ( Brisbane Delivery Only )
- Reich - Towing mirrors
- Tekonsha Prodigy P3 brake controller fitted to tow vehicle
- Anderson plug with isolator fitted to tow vehicle
- Hotwire pin 2 for breakaway brakes fitted to tow vehicle
- NSW Only - Flat 12 Pin trailer plug & remote brake away battery monitor in tow vehicle
- Reversing camera on van & 7" flat screen in tow vehicle
- 2* Reversing cameras & 7" flat screen mounted in tow vehicle
- Fit customers supplied camera & cable (on van only)
- Shurflo 12v pump & filter & 10m hose for drawing creek water
- Sail track on offside of van
- Full annexe walls including 2* doors & 4* windows
- Upgrade to Dometic Midi - Heki sky light hatch with crank handle
- Honda 2kva generator
- 32L Engel fridge box - gal lined - pull out tray, door & 12 volt
- 32L Engel fridge & transit bag
- 3m Braided gas bayonet hose
- External drop down table - 800 * 450
- Tripod satellite system with vast box & HDMI wiring
- Upgrade to Winegard Snowflake Aerial
- Extra 120 amp AGM sealed deep cycle battery in box (three STD)
- Extra one (1) Revolution Lithium 100AH BMS Battery
- Long mirror in ensuite 1530 * 240
- Step \ Drawer next to bed (each)
Our experienced customer service team will work through this list with you so you are 100% satisfied with your final order.